Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sarah's Senior Session





















It was such a beautiful day for Sarah's senior portraits. I was able to go to my home town for it. We went to a bunch of different places around town and had a good time. Sarah is such a beautiful girl and she is sooo photogenic! I was really excited to see how they came out and I was definately not disappointed! Sarah has a great personality and I love her style. She is actually my cousin, and so it was really fun to get to spend some time with her and get to know her better cause it has been awhile. I tried to narrow it down, but I had a lot of favorites. Sorry if I am posting too many from this session...

10 comments:

Jacob said...

The pictures look awesome!!!! Sarah Looks great!!!! I Love the places you found! The lighting is so good!!!! The poses are great!!!! The pictures all look beautiful!!!!

Cecily said...

Wow! Sarah looks pretty awesome in these pics! Good job Jessica. You captured her personality even!

Anonymous said...

she really looks awsome in these pics:~)

Anonymous said...

I Love You!!!!

Jacob said...

Sarah you look great in these pictures!

Christine said...

These are Beautiful Pictures of Beautiful Sarah!

Foerster family said...

These are so awesome!

sheena jibson said...

Hi Jessica!! This is Jonah's mom (from nursery:). Someone just mentioned you were a photographer....and here you are! We should talk sometime!

Jessica said...

Thank you all for your comments! Sarah looked sooo amazing! She seriously should be a model! Yes,and she has a fabulous personality! I appreciate all the comment love, I love reading comments, especially really nice ones like these!

GOTTOMANIA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.