Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More from Sarah's Bridals














Here are some more images from Sarah's bridals. We had such a great time! It was a lot of fun getting to know her. We walked around from Memory Grove to the Gateway Mall. It is always interesting to me how much more people will approach me and my clients and talk to us when we are doing pictures when you compare it to how people would normally approach you on the street. I think it is great! Sometimes I wish that people had more reasons to say hi or hello to people they don't know. Anyway... I am sooo excited for the upcoming wedding! Sarah has great taste, and I am sure it will be fabulous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Great Job! I would have to say that my favs are the first and second one. I like the colors in the first one, and I like the fountains in the background in the second one!

Erin said...

These look great. I haven't shot much at the Gateway but it looks fun.