Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Photoshoot






K, I haven't had my picture taken for about a year or more. I used to all the time, but the more into photography I get, the less I seem to end up in front of the camera. I decided it was time to get out there again. I got a new lens the other day, and I decided to let my husband Jacob be the first one to try it out. We went to my hometown over the weekend to see a friend who just got home from her mission. I think there are so many perfect places for pictures in that town. Anyway... I was a bit nervous, but I think it went okay. I think next time I will try smiling a bit more though... My husband did a wonderful job. Anywhooo.... I guess that is enough mumbling already...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voce e tao bonito!!!!
Eu te Amo!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey i was thinking that getting a myspace account might be good gor your advtertisment. just think about it.

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look very amazing in these pictures!