Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Carlene's Bridals














We had planned to go to a certain location for Carlene's bridals, but it rained the whole day practically! I was kinda disappointed at first, but then we started the session, and I was really excited! We got some really fun shots, and I was glad to try a new location. We took quite a variety of different shots. My husband came along as well. We had a lot of fun with Carlene and her friend. We even managed to get some outside shots when the rain calmed down. I even got to play with some simple off camera lighting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is so much talent here!!!! These all of just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Sorry but, I ment to say on my last comment, "These all are just amazing!"

Erin said...

These look great. It looks like and awesome location. It probably turned out better that it was raining and you had to come here. I love the one with all of the windows.