Friday, May 30, 2008

More Blog Post Coming SOON!

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been awhile... I have been sooo busy with photo shoots, edits, memorial weekend family time, and helping a friend. If you have been waiting for your sneek peak on the blog, I am SOOO extremely sorry it has been taking so long. I plan on having all of my sneek peaks up by the end of today, so check back later and hopefully they will all be up by then. I don't think I have been this busy with everything since I was planning my own wedding! Anyway, I am going to do a marathon editing/looking through pictures session today and should also have the discs and print orders sent soon, I promise! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Foerster family said...

Your the best!!! I'm just happy you are okay, LOL.

Jessica said...

Thanks Sarah! It is good to know that people would notice if I were to fall off the face of the earth! Anyway... Thanks, I had a lot of fun the last few months getting to know you!

Jacob said...

I would say I can't wait, but you posted so fast that I've seen all of your beautiful work!!!!