Thursday, September 13, 2007

Amanda and Terrence





Amanda and Terrence are already married, and they just wanted to get some photos for their upcoming anniversary. I think I should do that one day too... My husband came with me on this shoot. We had a lot of fun talking with them and getting to know them. I almost felt like I wasn't working! Well, I guess I never feel like I am working at this job! It is soooo much fun! I don't think there is another occupation anywhere in the world that I could love as much as I love photography! Anyway... These two were a great couple and really cute together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, Great pics, however my son's name is Terrence. Imagine my surprise when you renamed him Travis. His dad and I never even considered that. We'd really like to see the other 200 pics.
Love ya Lisa

Jessica said...

I am sooo sorry for getting the name wrong... I usually don't have trouble with names, but I have had such a hard time remembering his name for some reason. I think I will remember it for good now though.